Let’s discuss the main disadvantages of Google AdSense strategy and politics. Also find new alternatives for WordPress users.
Why do you need Google AdSense alternatives?
There are two sides to every coin, so Google AdSense is not an exception. Unfortunately, there are some common disadvantages of AdSense network. Such as ban of your WordPress website because of traffic or content. Either the advantage of certain themes like sports or sales than less popular ones. Google AdSense isn’t totally acceptable option for WordPress owners who have not much time to “work” on their site each day. If your WordPress blog doesn’t have about 2000 visitors every day, your profit from AdSense will be very small. Also, it is important to mention about the minimum threshold that you need to receive before it will be possible to chash out. Some users of Google AdSense notice difficulties related with cashing out in different countries. It’s a little bit inconvenient for users!
By the way, a number of rules and points of Google AdSense network are a lot. You can be banned and don’t understand the main reason for it. For example, the most spread cause for the ban is click fraud. Sometimes it is rigged by your opponents, but it is nearly impossible to prove.
5 famous alternative ad networks
If Google AdSense refuse your application or ban your WordPress website, that’s all right! We select the best five alternative ad networks for WordPress users.
- Clicksor is one of the current leaders in ad network’s market. They pay about 60% of overall cost of a click depends on the type of ads (popup ads are more popular and expensive). You can find an acceptable ad for your WordPress blog’s target audience, which for sure will positively affect on the number of clicks. The minimum threshold is $50.Basically, Clicksor’s rules are less strict than AdSense ones.
- Chitika is the most spread Google Adsense alternative. This option is preferable for that kind of websites, which have more visitors due to searchers. Chitika displays ads which do not connect with the content of your WordPress website. Chitika’s ad is search targeted and related with the certain keywords which people use for searching. Payments are possible by PayPal with the minimum of only $10.
- Infolinks is a great choice for WordPress bloggers because it is focused on text content websites. The option of in text inserts ads in the content. So, the chance to gain more clicks is really high.
- Media.net is Yahoo Bing contextual ad network, which is going to be one of the leaders in this field. They already can be proud of its famous publishers as Forbes and Elle. WordPress owners can personally choose the design of their ads. Also, users note a helpful support staff.
- Qadabra is the right option if you want to pass fast registration process and start to gain money. They present you different types of ads (especially popup ads). The minimal threshold by PayPal is $1. Isn’t it cool?
The role of Aparg SmartAd in the usage of different ad networks
You can use the same opportunities of Aparg SmartAd WordPress plugin for the majority of the mentioned alternative options as for Google AdSense. In the case of ad networks like Qadabra, Clicksor or Chitika Aparg SmartAd is so helpful. For popup ads, you can use Aparg SmartAd plugin and place a shortcode of the ad there.In addition, the same options are available for embed ads. The huge variety of design options that Aparg SmartAd provides for popup and embed ads is not less important. You can choose your favorite type and make your website ads well. Also, you can use Statistic part of Aparg SmartAd plugin to check a number of viewers and clicks for each ad.
Don’t doubt, you will find perfect Google AdSense alternative for your WordPress blog from our list.